This course is based on Amazon‘s best-selling education book, The Perfect Ofsted Lesson.
The training provides step-by-step guidance on delivering outstanding learning and teaching, as defined by the Ofsted criteria.
• Deliver consistently outstanding learning throughout the year, on a whole-school level
• Demonstrate progress to Ofsted through the perfect plenary
• Find out how to engage parents and carers to raise achievement
• Hear about the latest research into what works to close the gap
• Learn new differentiation strategies to challenge students
• Learn how to deliver literacy and core skills in every lesson
• Deliver Behaviour for Learning in accordance with the new Ofsted criteria
• Pick up new questioning techniques to deliver outstanding AfL
• Whether your school has been rated satisfactory or outstanding, this training will provide the essential tools to ensure you are making progress and continually improving.
Research outcomes on cost effective strategies for closing the achievement gap
Ofsted: meeting the new criteria for secondary schools in 2012
Creating the perfect conditions for outstanding learning
Developing exceptional CPD for consistent staff performance
Delivering Behaviour for Learning to meet new inspection criteria
Panel discussion: Are teachers up to the challenge of meeting Ofsted’s new standards for delivering literacy and core skills in every lesson?
Afternoon workshop: practical strategies for delivering ’the Perfect Ofsted Lesson’ in every classroom
• Immediate engagement
• Challenge and differentiation
• Collaborative activities that enhance learning
• Demonstrating progress through the perfect plenary
Afternoon workshop continued
• Assessment as integral to the learning process
• Delivering literacy in every lesson
Engaging parents and carers to raise achievement
All courses are flexible in their content and a bespoke version of the agenda will be developed for your school following a call with the trainer.
To find out more about this course, or for a free consultation please call 0207 067 1597 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.