The Pre-Ofsted Inspection Health Check INSET is a support package which includes lesson observations followed by targeted training sessions. The course will enable you to self-evaluate your school, in a mock Ofsted inspection, and then implement a course of training which addresses weaker areas and enhances stronger practices.
The programme could include a number of trainers to draw on ta range of specialist expertise and experience giving you maximum values for your CPD.
• Mock Ofsted inspection
• Identify shortfalls and areas for improvement
• Self-evaluate your school
• Learn to demonstrate progress to Ofsted and communicate with inspectors
• Implement targeted training sessions
• Leadership coaching
• Develop a school improvement action plan
• Effectively analyse data to dry new learning and teaching strategies
All courses are flexible in their content and a bespoke version of the agenda will be developed for your school following a call with the trainer. All courses are available for both Primary and Secondary schools.
To find out more about this course, or for a free consultation please call 0207 067 1597 or email email@example.com.